Care Managers can help with:
- Academic Concerns
- Physical, emotional and or mental health concerns
- If you need urgent, long-term, or specialized treatment, the Care Team can help provide referrals to a community provider.
- Substance use/abuse and recovery support
- Unforeseen financial hardship
- Food and housing insecurity
- Loss of a family member or friend
There is no cost associated with meeting with a Care manager and we do NOT bill insurance for services.
When you arrive:
We will ask you to fill out an intake form. This form helps us determine how to best assist you.
A Care Manager will meet with you to learn more about you and map out a plan for success to determine some available campus and off-campus resources.
Information shared with the Care Manager does not fall under the same confidentiality levels of a health care provider or psychotherapist/counselor. The Care Manager may need to consult with their supervisor or others on campus in order to provide the best possible care.
Care Managers are able to work with students on a Leave of Absence or on suspension if they are seeking support around their return.
If you are seeking a referral off campus for Individual Therapy, Psych testing or Psychiatry please bring your insurance card so that we can assist in determining an in-network provider.
We have tea, coffee and snacks in our space so please help yourself when you arrive!