Care Team staff can help with:
- Academic Concerns
- Physical, emotional and or mental health concerns
- If you need urgent, long-term, or specialized treatment, the Care Team can help provide referrals to a community provider.
- Substance use/abuse and recovery support
- Resources for basic needs
- Loss of a family member or friend
There is no cost associated with meeting with a staff.
When you arrive:
We will ask you to fill out an intake form. This form helps us determine how to best assist you.
A Care Team staff will meet with you to learn more about you and map out a plan for success to determine some available campus and off-campus resources.
Information shared with the Care staff does not fall under the same confidentiality levels of a health care provider or psychotherapist/counselor. They may need to consult with their supervisor or others on campus in order to provide the best possible care.
Care Team staff are able to work with students on a Leave of Absence or on suspension if they are seeking support around their return.
If you are seeking a referral off campus for Individual Therapy, Psych testing or Psychiatry please bring your insurance card so that we can assist in determining an in-network provider.
We have tea, coffee and snacks in our space so please help yourself when you arrive!